Cornucopia Wine Quest
Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country’s Cornucopia Wine Quest will take place Saturdays & Sundays, October 25-November 2, from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
During this signature event, guests will have the opportunity to travel between to 14 wineries over two weekends to experience our progressive festival! Each winery will allow guests to enjoy a unique element of the Quest at their home winery (see below), while also sampling the handcrafted wines of that winery. Each guest will receive a souvenir glass to take to each participating winery and will receive a 10% discount on all purchases. You will be able to enjoy a variety of foods by local street vendor concessions hosted by many of the wineries on site.
To participate, get your ticket and travel to as many of the wineries below as you would like that weekend!
Participating wineries include…
1. ADAMS Vintners (roasting s’mores)
2. Armstrong Valley Vineyard & Winery (making grape vine wreaths)
3. Buddy Boy Vineyard & Winery (pumpkin painting)
4. Cassel Vineyards (pumpkin judging)
5. Cullari Vineyards & Winery (bottle decorating)
6. Hummingbird Ridge Winery (roasting s’mores)
7. Hunters Valley Winery (craft fair week 1 & scavenger hunt week 2)
8. Moon Dancer Winery (playing fall games)
9. Nissley Vineyards (playing toss the cork game)
10. Spring Gate Vineyards (playing the ring toss game)
11. Tamanend Winery (experiencing pumpkin chunk’n)
12. The Vineyard at Grandview (hayriding through the Vineyard)
13. The Vineyard at Hershey (making caramel apples)
14. West Hanover Winery (go on a scavenger hunt)
Please note: the Event does not take place in one location, but rather all of these wineries! One ticket, 14 wineries!
Tickets are $10 per person or $15 per couple.
For information concerning group excursions, please click here.