Cornucopia Wine Quest
October 24-25, 31-1. (Saturdays and Sundays Only)
During this signature event, guests will have the opportunity to travel to 16 wineries over two weekends to experience our progressive festival! Each winery will allow guests to enjoy a unique element of the Quest at each winery (see below), while also sampling the handcrafted wines of that winery. Each guest will receive a souvenir glass to take to each participating winery and will receive a 10% discount on all purchases. You will be able to enjoy a variety of foods by local street vendor concessions hosted by many of the wineries on site.
To participate, get your ticket and travel to as many of the wineries below as you would like that weekend!
Participating wineries include…
1. ADAMS Vintners (roasting s’mores)
2. Armstrong Valley Vineyard & Winery (making grape vine wreaths)
3. Broad Mountain Winery (roasting s’mores)
4. Bucks Valley Vineyard & Winery
5. Buddy Boy Vineyard & Winery (pumpkin painting)
6. Cassel Vineyards (hayriding through the Vineyard)
7. Cullari Vineyards & Winery (bottle decorating)
8. Hummingbird Ridge Winery (roasting s’mores)
9. Winey at Hunters Valley (personalized wine charms)
10. Moon Dancer Winery (playing fall games)
11. Nissley Vineyards (playing toss the cork & label matching games)
12. Spring Gate Vineyards (playing the ring toss game)
13. Tamanend Winery (experiencing pumpkin chunk’n)
14. The Vineyard at Grandview (hayriding through the Vineyard)
15. The Vineyard at Hershey (making caramel apples)
16. West Hanover Winery (go on a scavenger hunt)
Tickets are $15 per person or $25 per couple.
For information concerning group excursions, please click here.